Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Tradition Lives on...even in Iraq







Greetings all! Here are the pictures I swore I would post. The first is the chocolate bunny I got in the chow hall. Cute little guy, isn't he? Well, as you can see in the second picture, he's even better looking WITH NO EARS! MUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAA....

Ahem...

Anyway, the other pictures of me screwing around at the Zigurat. The commander and I took a drive out there to grab some Kodak moments and found ourselves in the middle of a dust storm. Great timing on our parts, if I do say so myself. It adds to the ambiance of ancient ruins.

As you can see, I'm a regular Indianna Jones, even though my name is neither Indianna nor is it Jones. Whatever...I feel like a true archeaological pioneer. How many ancient ruins have YOU ever touched, huh?

Well, enjoy the photos. Glad I can share them.

A, E, L, I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jimmy!!! Holla at your boy ChaCha...I bowled my best game last week!!! 175!!!